● Welcome to Gvino Minda hotel!
Thank you for choosing us.
Please see the information below which might be useful for you:
● There are three Wi-fi networks available on site: GVINO, GVINO1, GVINO2. They all have the same password: 55555555 (5 eight times)
● Your room key also fits the front door.
● We are pleased to serve you breakfast from 8:30 to 10:30 AM. It includes two hot meals and a varied buffet. If you have any restrictions or special preferences, please let us know.
● Our hotel has a bar. You can find the menu at the link below.
● If you need your towels replaced sooner just leave them on the bathroom floor.
● Payment for accommodation and other services is not necessarily made at the check-in time. We understand that you may need some time for cashing out or exchange, so you can pay for accommodation at any moment. The payment is usually made in national currency – Georgian lari (card or cash) – according to the invoice, or in dollars / euros (cash only), according to the current exchange course of our bank.
● For additional security, in public rooms inside and outside the building 24-hour video surveillance system is installed.
If you travel by car
● There is a municipal parking area in front of the hotel. There also is private parking nearby (20 meters from the front door) which costs 10 GEL (Georgian lari) per day. If you are going to travel by car, please let us know in advance.
● Please be informed that cars registered in foreign countries should necessarily have liability insurance policy in Georgia. This can be issued online on tpl.ge
● Please also be informed that cars registered in foreign countries can stay on the territory of Georgia not more than for 90 days. Foreign driving license is valid for 360 days since entry into the country.
Other transport possibilities
● If you are interested in transport services in Tbilisi, you can use taxi (applications Yandex Go and Bolt).
● Important! The cost of a taxi from Tbilisi airport to the hotel 20-60 gel. Airport taxi about 80 gel. No more!
● If you would like to travel around Georgia or if you need a long-distance transfer, please ask the hotel staff.
In case of emergency
● Emergency phone number is 112. Operators usually speak Georgian, English and Russian. If the operator doesn’t know any of these languages, you can ask them to switch you to another line where they know the language you would like to communicate in.
● If you face any difficulties or you need help or advice, please contact the administrator via WhatsApp / Telegram / phone call: +995 555 98 68 09 (Alexey)
You are welcome!
* Gvino Minda (ღვინო მინდა) -translates as i want wine
Information for our guests